JoyFun Forums

Retrieve Password
 Register now
Search
Author: xiaobai

How to use Offgamers channel   [Copy URL]

Post time 2014-7-31 04:19:40 |Show all posts
me too cant top up without paypal im afraid to use other please bring back the paypal

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-7-31 14:33:34 |Show all posts
It wants phone number to send sms confirm then does not send sms try 5 times and not working.  Worst metod for payment from game start direct paypal or rapidgolds was much better.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-7-31 23:40:08 |Show all posts
jun289 replied at 2014-7-31 03:19
me too cant top up without paypal im afraid to use other please bring back the paypal

Hi jun289,

Please contact support@offgamers.com. Our 24x7 customer support team will assist you with the verification process. I understand that it is not a norm but is a necessary step and I promise that it is a 1-time process to ensure security for all parties involved.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-7-31 23:42:34 |Show all posts
Bloodreaven replied at 2014-7-31 13:33
It wants phone number to send sms confirm then does not send sms try 5 times and not working.  Worst ...

Hi Bloodreaven,

The sms failure could be caused by regional and international phone settings. Please contact support@offgamers.com. This is a 1-time verification process and I apologize for causing you unhappiness.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-6 09:37:35 |Show all posts
hi, I'm having trouble in the top up in offgamer page I want to pay with my paypal account but it asks for a mobile phone number, I key in two numbers and the page sends me error, that my phone number is in used or is invalid.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-6 21:52:42 |Show all posts
balalaika replied at 2014-8-6 08:37
hi, I'm having trouble in the top up in offgamer page I want to pay with my paypal account but it as ...

Hi balalaika,

Please send your issue to support@offgamers.com or make use of our 24x7 live chat support to immediate resolve this issue. It could be a simple error in area code that's preventing the phone number to be recognize.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by our 1-time verification process.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-10 23:51:57 |Show all posts
Hi Players,

Should you be looking for payment methods other than Paypal and Credit Card, please feel free to browse http://kb.offgamers.com/en/category/payment-option/?c=All to see what are available in your region. Be sure to select the correct country and currency if you are looking for local payment options.
Eg.

You will see that there are several options available. Some regions have more, some have less. I'm sure you can find one that is suitable for your convenience.
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-10 23:57:15 |Show all posts
Hi players,

As OffGamers do not store any payment details submitted by players when you pay, there is a mandatory customer sign up page when you make a purchase through OffGamers. This is to ensure that our 24x7 customer support can reach you in case there are any issues with your payments that were submitted to the relevant payment channels, to reward you with our WOR tokens, and to upgrade your customer group for better discounts on products as your purchases accumulates.

Please feel free to ask anything you are not sure about  by way of a pm on this forum, or email to karyn@my.offgamers.com. I'll be happy to reply them all.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-12 10:34:50 |Show all posts
When will Offgamers be available to the new Server 73? As of now I get an issue Invalid top-up info.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-12 22:03:56 |Show all posts
Hi Seitosei,

New Servers are available after 12pm (GMT+8).

Thanks.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2018-12-16 10:57 , Processed in 0.026121 second(s), 9 queries .