JoyFun Forums

Retrieve Password
 Register now
Search
!show!: 489|Reply: 17

Couple questions answered about Global servers from a Support, etc... [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-12-6 21:27:29 |Show all posts
Edited by edanadiir at 2018-12-6 21:28

So recently I got into the Joyfun Discord (link to the Discord: https://discord.gg/GexNAMm ), and ansked a couple questions about Global Servers, that were on my mind. If you have any other question you can post it here (as I am interested what other things are amiss with Global which i don't realize) and on the JF Discord Bug Report Channel or ask @Sue#4500 directly via PM.

Here is my message:

I wanted to ask you a couple of questions about Global servers on Joyfun.
My guess is that you got these question a couple times, but i can't really find the answers on forum, so I thought i would ask these questions and them make a forum thread with your answers if that is okay with you.

- 1, Who should we go to if we encounter problems?
- 2, Why don't G servers have Online Time rewards?
- 3, I think there is no reincarnated Samsara Land even tho we get the item that is required for levelling up that feature. ( I mean that i don't see the Reincarnated something" button on the top right like i see with my EU server character)
- 4, Will we get better accessories in Ultimate Challenge? The current ones are way behind EU/US accs.

These questions popped into my mind, but if it's okay if anything else comes up from me or someone else on the forum post, I would like bother you with them if it is not a problem for you
Thank you for your time and answers.

Here are the answers:

1. you can @me in the bug report channel or send pm if you met some problems in the G server.

2. different server has different settings, the G server is settled without online reward.(edited)

3. did your character enter the reincarnation stage? if yes, please provide a screenshot for your info in the game and a screenshot of your samsara land.

4. your request will be sent to our tech team.

So afterall I am quite happy that I got answers even if I am not happy about No. 2

Joyfun please fix.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-6 21:38:33 |Show all posts
Oh forgot to mention that i provided her with pictures about the reincarnated samsara, and it has been conveyed to the tech team as well.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-6 21:56:40 |Show all posts
Update, also mentioned that we lack the Super Squad page from Ninja Bond feature.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-7 03:21:22 |Show all posts
Thanks Edanadiir, I don't know if this question has been asked previously so would run it past you first if you don't mind. Any reasons why global server doesnt have merges?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-7 06:54:32 |Show all posts
Zyx1995 replied at 2018-12-7 03:21
Thanks Edanadiir, I don't know if this question has been asked previously so would run it past you f ...

Well tbh i didn't ask just because i don't really look forward to merges But if i had to make and educated guess most likely same as the online reward, with global they opted for no merges. Who know what does the future hold.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-7 06:55:21 |Show all posts
Update from Sue:
"our tech team said the super squad and samsara land in G server will be updated next week. "

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-7 06:57:09 |Show all posts
edanadiir replied at 2018-12-7 06:54
Well tbh i didn't ask just because i don't really look forward to merges  But if i had to make a ...

Thank You. We'll just have to wait and see. Appreciate it Edanadiir

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-7 06:58:32 |Show all posts
i heard that global server is from french platform
so if it is you should contact french platform support
or contact them on discord

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-7 07:01:01 |Show all posts
rasinganiuks replied at 2018-12-7 06:58
i heard that global server is from french platform
so if it is you should contact french platform su ...

I heard the same and told people the same, looks like we were all mistaken, well we Will see next week
, if they will truely fix R samsara and Super Squad

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-7 07:01:25 |Show all posts
Zyx1995 replied at 2018-12-7 07:21
Thanks Edanadiir, I don't know if this question has been asked previously so would run it past you f ...

global server is dead
i have an acount on french platform, global server
and no one is there
so  think merge will change nothing

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2018-12-19 12:54 , Processed in 0.028698 second(s), 11 queries .