JoyFun Forums

Retrieve Password
 Register now
Search
Author: xiaobai

Game Update Patch Notes- Mar 5, 2017 [Copy URL]

Post time 2017-8-22 00:40:10 |Show all posts
Enigmatic_Mayhem replied at 2017-8-21 23:33
I dont know why you are saying that to me.
" said that because i never see you "
You couldnt see  ...

not interested in people that insults and do not contribute to anything for any other players and in this forum, but you are interested in us?....idk, as long as i see a spanish colleague ill try to help him, if they bann me for just a dumb rule at least i know i was helpful to someone...have a good day

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-8-22 02:23:04 |Show all posts
daii1993 replied at 2017-8-21 22:43
im waiting for my answer.  since when ever in life, speak in spanish is a problem that it is necess ...

You already had your answer. Don't bring your politically correct bullshit here. You're not in a quest for social justice. This is not the oppression olympics. This is not CNN. There's no hate. There's no oppression. Follow the rules. Chill out.

Use magic Report

Elder

your unfriendly poll hater....

Post time 2017-8-22 03:56:37 |Show all posts
Edited by kirysawa@gmail.com at 2017-8-22 10:40
daii1993 replied at 2017-8-22 00:40
not interested in people that insults and do not contribute to anything for any other players

Rules were made to be followed, your arguments are the same as driving in the side walk just because there isnt people there or not stoping in a red light just because the roads are empty, you saw that the other player was a spanish speaker you could have replied in pm... its not hard To try , dont make it a personal war no one benefits from it

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-8-22 12:25:55 |Show all posts
kirysawa@gmail.com replied at 2017-8-22 03:56
Rules were made to be followed, your arguments are the same as driving in the side walk just becaus ...

what??? driving in the side walk is dangerous, how is speaking spanish dangerous? dont try to be smart.... is funny because the people that im talking about, that insults and always talk BS in other threads is the people that replies to me jajaja

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-8-22 13:59:34 |Show all posts
Edited by jowimine@gmail.com at 2017-8-22 18:35
daii1993 replied at 2017-8-22 16:25
what??? driving in the side walk is dangerous, how is speaking spanish dangerous? dont try to be s ...

ad hominem? just get this everyone has the right to understand everything written in the foruns, thats why they choose a common language and you must respect that decision, it couldve been choosen spanish but it wasnt the case, everyone was kind enough to warn you isntead of arguing about it you should respect the rule from now on and if you refuse to do so then you cant be a part of this foruns because you dont respect the rules.
if this rule gets disrespected and everyne decides to start speaking their mother language then communication becomes way harder this is why this rules exist even though it doesnt hurt speaking spanish rules work like this is etheir 100% the case without exceptions or they dont exist this is the only way to make them fair.
my mother language is portuguese and i know i cant speak it here and iam not mad nor arguing about i respect the rule and it Works as intended...
you can still talk with him trough pm if you want to help him and you can speak wherever language in pms

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-8-22 17:56:08 |Show all posts
jowimine@gmail.com replied at 2017-8-22 13:59
ad hominem? just get this everyone has the right to understand everything written in the foruns, th ...

we are not spaming the forums speaking in spanish or even insulting, i was helping a colleague, he had a doubt, he formule the question in spanish and i answer him, thats all, the conversation ends there, and sudenly i had 5 players telling me i cant talk in spanish or ill be banned, wtf??...where is that people when there is other persons insulting on threads? even you??....""you cant insult"" that is another rule, and i never saw any of you warning those guys, thats what im saying

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-8-22 19:17:34 |Show all posts
daii1993 replied at 2017-8-22 21:56
we are not spaming the forums speaking in spanish or even insulting, i was helping a colleague, he ...

i never saw any threads of people insulting each other and they probably already got punishent if they do exist but you talking in spanish isnt going to get you punished right away because talking your mother language doesnt harm anyone or this forun right away thats why you got warned because if you understand that and keep respecting the rule you wont get banned but if you decided to keep disrespecting the rule then you will, as i said this people were kind to warn you before someone with power decided that you are harming the foruns and decides to ban you...
those people mostly get punished but you get the privilige to be warned and get to know where you can speak spanish and where you cannot...
if you keep speaking other language you will promote other people to do the same and this is the problem that would get you banned if you decided to keep disrespect the rule but if you understand this and keep respecting the rules from now on then nothing will happen to you as i said early you dont need to argue this things with us you just need to respect the rule from now on. the mods wont argue with you nor warn you they will ban you, so if you stop arguing and understand and respect the rule and you still want to use the foruns thats what you need to do.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-8-22 20:21:41 |Show all posts
jowimine@gmail.com replied at 2017-8-22 19:17
i never saw any threads of people insulting each other and they probably already got punishent if  ...

like i said, they only bother us for 2 sentences in spanish just because i help a colleague, i always used english, but they dont do anything against people that actually insult or do not contribute in this forum, and is funny because this people are the ones who are always arguing with the rest of the people for dumb things...all i said is that this "rule" is dumb...sorry for my english, have a good day.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2018-12-15 09:34 , Processed in 0.026595 second(s), 10 queries .