Retrieve Password
 Register now
Search
!show!: 11650|Reply: 49

[SCAM WARNING] Scam Mails Circulating [Copy URL]

Elder

EU71 Stine/ VN124 StineUN

Post time 2016-1-13 14:49:42 |Show all posts
Lately there have been attempts to deceive and lure players into giving away sensitive account information in-game, such as in the image below.

Beware - this is NOT sent from support/devs/"ninja team"! Note that support will never ask for your password, under ANY circumstances. So for the safety of your own account and its contents - do NOT share any sensitive information.

Be careful and happy gaming

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-13 14:56:45 |Show all posts
lol, thx for informing, but there are probably a few players who are naive and would share their acc informations to get something good.. (ofc those who are not in the forum)

Use magic Report

Elder

EU71 Stine/ VN124 StineUN

Post time 2016-1-13 15:09:19 |Show all posts
9Gildarts2 replied at 2016-1-13 19:56
lol, thx for informing, but there are probably a few players who are naive and would share their acc ...

Yes, unfortunately that is very true. We still receive reports of stolen accounts very frequently.

I'm also surprised by how many users are confident sharing their login information for the purpose of having another player "pilot" their account. This is one of the most common factor in the theft reports we receive. Hopefully this post will help at least SOME and also perhaps make some players reconsider their view on piloting. But yeah - there are many naive souls out there :/

Whenever someone asks me if I want them to cover me for events, I just ask myself: would I entrust this person with the money I've invested into this account? Makes incredibly easy to deny the offer

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-13 15:10:57 |Show all posts
Oh man I can't believe someone would fall for that.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-13 15:25:17 |Show all posts
Bgflegz replied at 2016-1-13 15:09
Yes, unfortunately that is very true. We still receive reports of stolen accounts very frequently. ...

exactly, the funny point is that players dont know that admins never want to know or will ask someones Password, no matter in which game xD
Well, just naive, nothing better to say

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-13 15:25:48 |Show all posts
Pathala replied at 2016-1-13 15:10
Oh man I can't believe someone would fall for that.

yeah, its obviously made bad xD

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-13 16:00:08 |Show all posts
Bgflegz replied at 2016-1-13 20:09
Yes, unfortunately that is very true. We still receive reports of stolen accounts very frequently. ...

What do you ask yourself, if they ask you to pilot them?

Use magic Report

Elder

Susanoo God

Post time 2016-1-13 16:14:18 |Show all posts
Edited by genjutsumaster19 at 2016-1-13 16:19
Dayne_SUU replied at 2016-1-13 16:00
What do you ask yourself, if they ask you to pilot them?

Exactly.  One of the things I always take into account.  Is the person who wants to "pilot" my account stronger than me, or weaker than me.  if they are weaker than me, then i DENY, because they want a stronger account.  if they are stronger than me, than I MIGHT consider it, depending on how well i know the person.

I have 1 person who pilots my account, and i know and trust the person.  he has a br of almost 7 million, so he doesn't really worry about me being better lolz.  But he trusts me with his account as well, so that is the only time i ever have anyone pilot my account.

I don't fall for stupid emails like that one.  
First,  The username should be JoyFun Operation Team
Second, It doesn't say WHAT event you ranked in, and the prize you get
Third, They don't need any info, they already have our info
Fourth, Any prizes you get are given to you as an attachment in the mail
Fifth,  WHAT KIND OF USERNAME IS TEACH SHARK????????

If it was from the devs, then it would be more like this:

Congratulations,

You have been selected to receive a prize of 4,000 gold.  Just top-up $100 ( Do the math ) and then you will get your prize.  Enjoy your game,

-Devs

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-13 16:25:08 |Show all posts
Bg ur new photo looking so cute

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-13 16:48:54 |Show all posts
Oy, at least be creative with the scam.  That's so blatant it hurts!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2018-12-19 12:54 , Processed in 0.029602 second(s), 11 queries .